Averspace aims to help home owners, potential tenants and potential buyers connect with one another without having to go through a middleman and pay any brokerage or commission fee (the “Service”). The Service is provided through our Site and Mobile App.
The Service provided through the Mobile App is specifically targeted at home owners, potential tenants and potential buyers only, and is not intended for real estate agents or salespersons. For avoidance of doubt, real estate agents and salespersons are not allowed to register for an account on the Site or the Mobile App and use the Service.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If you are only browsing the Site or using the search function, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. The Site automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page(s) requested.
We may collect, use and/or disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- setting up your registered user account and profile on the Site and the Mobile App;
- to provide and improve the Service;
- to verify that you are an actual home owner, potential tenant or potential buyer, and not a real estate agent or salesperson;
- to send to you emails which are specific to your account and which are necessary for the normal functioning of the Service, including one or more welcome emails which help inform new users about various features of the Service;
- for targeted online marketing;
- to contact you regarding any complaints, feedback, queries or requests;
- handling any issues which have come to our attention;
- to facilitate investigations into any suspicious or illegal activity on the Site or the Mobile App;
- for internal administrative and management purposes;
- where required by any act, statute, law, or regulation, or by the order of a government authority or a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction;
- such other purposes consented by you for which your personal information is collected;
- any other purpose reasonably related to the aforesaid.
CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
- You may review and change your personal information in your account settings. We will not be responsible for any modification of your personal information specified in your account.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The security of your personal information is important to us. Your account information is protected by a password. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using the Service.
- Where appropriate, we use available technology to protect the security of communications made through the Site and the Mobile App. However, as no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you transmit such information at your own risk. We do not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transaction and other communications made through the Site and the Mobile App.
- Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that the Site or the Mobile App is free of viruses or other unauthorised software.
- You should take appropriate steps to keep your information, software and equipment secure. This includes clearing your Internet browser cookies and cache before and after using the Service on the Site or the Mobile App.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By accessing or using the Site or the Mobile App, you are deemed to have also accepted our Terms and Conditions at here.