Averspace aims to help home owners, potential tenants, potential buyers, leasing companies, co-working spaces and other such entities involved in the business of real estate (“Parties to Real Estate Transactions”) to connect with one another without having to go through a middleman and pay any brokerage or commission fee (the “Service”). The Service is provided through our Site and Mobile App which can be downloaded from here .
The Service provided through the Site and Mobile App is specifically targeted at Parties to Real Estate Transactions, and is not intended for real estate agents or salespersons. For avoidance of doubt, real estate agents and salespersons are not allowed to register for an account on the Site or the Mobile App and use the Service.
1. COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- a) If you are only browsing the Site or using the search function, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. The Site automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page(s) requested.
- b) Once you register with us and use our Website and/or Mobile App, we collect your personal information, which includes information such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, NRIC or FIN number. Personal information does not include payment information, such as credit card number or billing information. Payment information provided by you via our Service is not processed or stored by Averspace.
d) We will not sell your personal information, but we may collect, use and/or disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- i. setting up your registered user account and profile on the Site and the Mobile App;
- ii. to provide and improve the Service;
- iii. to verify that you are an actual home owner, potential tenant or potential buyer, and not a real estate agent or salesperson;
- iv. to send to you emails which are specific to your account and which are necessary for the normal functioning of the Service, including one or more welcome emails which help inform new users about various features of the Service;
- v. for targeted online marketing;
- vi. to contact you regarding any complaints, feedback, queries or requests;
- vii. handling any issues which have come to our attention;
- viii. to facilitate investigations into any suspicious or illegal activity on the Site or the Mobile App;
- ix. for internal administrative and management purposes;
- x. where required by any act, statute, law, or regulation, or by the order of a government authority or a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction;
- xi. such other purposes consented by you for which your personal information is collected;
- xii. any other purpose reasonably related to the aforesaid.
- e) We may disclose your personal information to our partners, agents, or affiliates whom we have engaged to provide the Service, to maintain the Site and the Mobile App or to protect the security or integrity of the Site, the Mobile App and our databases. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that such partners, agents or affiliates do not use your personal information for a purpose other than the purposes for which the personal information were originally given.
- f) If you require further clarification or have any questions relating to your personal data, you may contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing Ivanlim@averspace.com.
3. CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
- You may review and change your personal information in your account settings. We will not be responsible for any modification of your personal information specified in your account.
4. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- a) The security of your personal information is important to us. Your account information is protected by a password. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using the Service.
- c) Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that the Site or the Mobile App is free of viruses or other unauthorised software.
- d) You should take appropriate steps to keep your information, software and equipment secure. This includes clearing your Internet browser cookies and cache before and after using the Service on the Site or the Mobile App.
5. SECURITY OF YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION
- a) In the course of using the Service, you may be required to make payments via our Site or Mobile App, and/or for the purposes of the Service. In processing your payments, we may collaborate with secure third party payments processors, such as Wirecard AG, in which event, the credit card information and account data provided by you will be processed by such third party payments processor, and will be transferred directly to the intended payee.
- b) Averspace endeavours to collaborate only with certified, trusted third parties in dealing with your payment information. However, please do note that 100% safety of your data cannot be guaranteed. For the avoidance of doubt, your payment information will not be stored by Averspace
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
7. APPLICABLE LAW
9. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By accessing or using the Site or the Mobile App, you are deemed to have also accepted our Terms and Conditions at here.